Foundation Board of Trustees
The Foundation Trustees shall be fifteen in number. The President of the Omicron Delta Kappa Society, Inc. and an additional member of the Society Board of Directors elected for two years shall serve as trustees. Remaining trustees shall be elected by the members of the Corporation.
The Executive Director serves as a non-voting member of the Foundation Board of Trustees.
Please select one of the members below to learn more:
- Palmer Gene Vance II - Foundation President
- Betsy Bugg Holloway - Foundation Vice President
- Rich S. Pirrotta - Foundation Treasurer
- Michael Christakis - Foundation Trustee & National Society President
- David Chambliss - Foundation Trustee
- Russ Chambliss - Foundation Trustee
- Michael Giles, Jr. - Foundation Trustee
- Darwin Jones - Foundation Trustee
- Sally Jones Hill - Foundation Trustee
- William Latture - Foundation Trustee
- Calder P. Sinclair - Foundation Trustee
- William P. Wallace, Jr. - National Counsel