Circle Programming Toolkits
Share your Circle’s Best Practices!
The Circle Programming Toolkit is designed to foster OΔK Circle activity by providing a collection of best practices that have already been successfully executed by OΔK Circles throughout the United States. When completed, the toolkit will be made available on the OΔK website for all members and officers to view.
Material will be gathered from Circle submissions on the OΔK website that will be classified within one of the five categories listed below. Recognizing that each Circle is unique to its own campus and community, this toolkit should serve as a guide and not a how-to.
• MEMBERSHIP – Recruitment, selection and tapping of new members; induction ceremonies; new member orientation.
• CIRCLE PROGRAMMING – Awards, events or programs that help to strengthen the Circle through membership involvement.
• CAMPUS PROGRAMMING – Awards, events or programs that the Circle hosts/sponsors for the benefit of the campus.
• COMMUNITY SERVICE – Events where Circle members directly give back to the community.
• FUNDRAISING – Ideas to generate revenue for the Circle.
Submit your best Circle practices online at the OΔK Website!