Omicron Delta Kappa, the National Leadership Honor Society, is recruiting for a Financial Services Assistant. This is a part-time and temporary position based in the office of O∆K’s National Headquarters in Lexington, Va.
As a member of the Membership Services Team for O∆K, the Financial Services Assistant will support the organization by performing general bookkeeping and other financial processing including any of the following:
• invoicing clients;
• paying bills;
• managing and recording cash receipts;
• reconciling credit cards;
• creating and recording adjusting journal entries;
• processing store order payments;
• managing donations and in-kind transactions; and,
• other similar duties as required.
This position is required for 15 hours per week for approximately 45 weeks during the fiscal year (August 1 – June 30) with time off during Thanksgiving, Winter Break, Spring Break, and July.
Read the full position description – Financial Services Assistant June 2019
Submit a cover letter, resume, and three references to Dr. Timothy A. Reed, Associate Executive Director for Business and Membership Services by July 12, 2019, by emailing [email protected]