In Memoriam Membership
In rare and exceptional situations, circles may request memorial membership to individuals who have exemplified the leadership values of Omicron Delta Kappa. In Memoriam membership is reviewed by the President/CEO after submission of a formal application by the circle. A completed application includes the following:
- In Memoriam Membership Form
- Biographical profile of the individual requested for membership
- Minutes of circle meeting in which a vote was taken by the circle’s current membership requesting the designation of In Memoriam membership
- Letter of endorsement of the membership request by the senior administrative officer of the host institution (vice president/provost or higher)
- Letter of endorsement of the membership request by a surviving member of the proposed individual’s family
Upon receipt of the completed In Memoriam application, the National Headquarters will forward the application to the Mission Committee for its review and decision on whether to award membership.
If you have questions about the In Memorium process, please contact OΔK NAtional Headquarters at firstname.lastname@example.org.