Mission (The O∆K Idea)
Identify, honor, and develop leaders in collegiate and community life.
Encourage collaboration among students, faculty, staff, and alumni to advance leadership.
Promote, publicize, and enhance our ideals.
Omicron Delta Kappa is a multi-generational society that excels in recognizing and connecting collaborative and inclusive leaders.
- Collaboration – to work together to achieve a defined and common purpose
- Inclusivity – to actively seek, embrace, and advance a diverse group of individuals
- Integrity – to align one’s values and beliefs with behaviors and speech
- Scholarship – to strive for excellence in academics and pursue lifelong learning
- Service – to answer the call for action from one’s community or country
- Academics and Research
- Service to Campus and Community
- Creative and Performing Arts
The OΔK Idea affirms and promotes openness and inclusiveness among all people. Membership selection shall be free of bias so that all qualified will be considered equitably for membership.
Commitment to Equal Opportunity
Omicron Delta Kappa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, biological sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran’s status, or genetic information in its programs and activities, membership, and with regard to employment.