Mission (The O∆K Idea)
Identify, honor, and develop leaders in collegiate and community life.
Encourage collaboration among students, faculty, staff, and alumni to advance leadership.
Promote, publicize, and enhance our ideals.
Omicron Delta Kappa is a multi-generational society that excels in recognizing and connecting collaborative and inclusive leaders.
- Collaboration – to work together to achieve a defined and common purpose
- Inclusivity – to actively seek, embrace, and advance a diverse group of individuals
- Integrity – to align one’s values and beliefs with behaviors and speech
- Scholarship – to strive for excellence in academics and pursue lifelong learning
- Service – to answer the call for action from one’s community or country
- Academics and Research
- Service to Campus and Community
- Creative and Performing Arts