Serving as an officer for your college or university’s OΔK circle—whether as a student or a faculty/staff member—is an important role that is critical to the success of the circle. As a student, circle leadership is a rewarding experience that helps you network, develop your leadership skills, and contribute to your community. As a faculty/staff member, you contribute to the leadership development of students, the advancement of collaborative leadership on your campus, and expand your network of like-minded advisors from around the country.
There are certain things we recommend you do to be successful in your leadership role:
STAR HERE – Spring 2020 Updates
- Learn about the role of circle leadership
- Receive online training
- Report changes in leadership
- Submit your circle’s annual report
- Develop programming
- Earn accolades for your circle
- Recognize student leaders
- Know the important dates and deadlines
- Use resources provided by OΔK
We hope you’ll refer to this section of the website frequently, and please let us know if there’s anything you need. If you need immediate assistance from the national headquarters, complete the form that is located here.