Serving as an officer for your college or university’s OΔK circle—whether as a student or a faculty member—is a rewarding experience that helps you network, develop your leadership skills, and contribute to your community.
There are certain things we recommend you do to be successful in your leadership role:
- Learn about the role of circle leadership
- Report changes in leadership
- Submit your circle’s annual report
- Develop programming
- Earn accolades for your circle
- Recognize student leaders
- Know the important dates and deadlines
We hope you’ll refer to this section of the website frequently, and please let us know if there’s anything you need. If you need immediate assistance from the national headquarters, complete the form that is located here.