It is with immense joy and gratitude that we announce the successful conclusion of our capital campaign. On July 1, 2016, Omicron Delta Kappa launched “The Campaign for Our Second Century” with a goal to raise $5.1 million. As a result of early success with securing planning gifts, the goal was increased to $5.6 million. Together, we not only reached our fundraising goal, but we have exceeded it, raising more than $5.7 million. When we embarked on this journey, we set ambitious goals, believing in the fundamental mission of ΟΔΚ. Throughout this capital campaign, we have witnessed incredible dedication and generosity and cannot express enough how deeply moved we are by everyone’s support. While the campaign may have reached its conclusion, the spirit of giving and collaboration that it embodies remain an integral part of ΟΔΚ’s DNA.
- Expanding graduate and professional scholarship opportunities for collegiate members.
- Subsidizing the cost of membership in O∆K for potential initiates with financial need.
- Supporting students from historically underrepresented and marginalized populations.
- Enhancing O∆K’s signature ongoing leadership programming through circle resources.
- Establishing a series of collaborative leadership initiatives.
- Preserving, renovating, and expanding the historic National Headquarters building to accommodate the growth of the organization.