The 2021 National Leadership Conference will be held virtually.
The tentative date is April 8-10, 2021.
Conference Chair: Alexis Martinez (University of Miami, 2000)
We are seeking OΔK members to serve as chairs and members of the following committees. Be part of the team that enhances leadership, fellowship, and OΔK Ideals through a virtual experience.
- Assessment and Evaluation – Manages the conference evaluation process including individual session evaluation and the overall conference evaluation
- Information/Conference Concierge – during the events of the conference, staff the information session for questions about the conference, provides updates for session changes, assists conference attendees with any needs
- Marketing – works to get the word out to OΔK members through email and social media
- Programming – invites and selects the individual educational sessions, works with the National Headquarters staff on the selection of keynote speakers, and assists with the management of sessions during the virtual events.
- Sponsorship – The Sponsorship Committee is responsible for establishing a sponsorship program for the NLC; defining the levels associated with the amount of sponsorship; and developing, approaching, and confirming both sustaining sponsors and one time sponsors for the NLC.
- Technology – assists the National Headquarters staff with the selection and management of the conference platform, works during the conference to troubleshoot technology issues, works, to ensure that conference attendees have a high-quality virtual experience
To volunteer, complete the National Leadership Conference Volunteer Application. To receive priority consideration for the planning team, please submit your application no later than Monday, September 28, 2020.
All the planning will be for nothing if members do not attend. Start working with your circle to have at least two student leaders and one advisor to attend this life-changing leadership opportunity.