Omicron Delta Kappa has renewed its agreement with Publishing Concepts, Inc. (PCI) to publish a member directory in early 2020. O∆K produced a directory in conjunction with the Centennial Celebration in 2014. Members purchased more than 3,500 copies at that time.
This engagement campaign is a part of our ongoing efforts to update, maintain, and better utilize our data so we can continue to best serve our membership. The proceeds from the sale of the directories are using to fund Omicron Delta Kappa’s primary programs including leadership development initiatives, conferences, scholarships, career resources, and circle support activities.
A series of frequently asked questions (FAQs) about the directory project are below. To update your information immediately, please call (866) 613-8023 to update your data or to request that it not be included in the directory.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. The caller said they were working on a directory for Omicron Delta Kappa. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce a member directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas and Virginia Beach that publishes directories for educational institutions, honor societies, fraternities, sororities, and military organizations across the nation. This project allows Omicron Delta Kappa to receive important updates to our database so we may learn more about our members and how we can better serve our current and future initiates. If you received an email from PCI, the phone number listed in the email is customized and may be slightly different than the number listed above.
2. How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
Omicron Delta Kappa has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
a. The names, addresses, and information provided to PCI by Omicron Delta Kappa for the publication of the directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the directory and except as required by court order or law.
b. The directory will be made available only to members of Omicron Delta Kappa. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to Omicron Delta Kappa any and all electronic files that have been supplied to Omicron Delta Kappa or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the directory.
3. I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the Omicron Delta Kappa project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI’s customer service desk at 1 (800) 982-1590.
4. Can anyone purchase a directory?
The Omicron Delta Kappa Members Directory is available for sale only to Omicron Delta Kappa members.
5. Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk at (800) 982-1590.
6. I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the PCI customer service help desk at (800) 982-1590, and the company will take care of this for you.
7. I would like to stop receiving information related to the directory. How do I remove myself from all future communications?
Call Omicron Delta Kappa at (877) 635-6437, and a member of our staff will assist you with this request.
8. The representative from PCI asked if I would like to make a donation to the Omicron Delta Kappa Foundation. Is this a legitimate request?
As part of Omicron Delta Kappa’s agreement with PCI, the company is authorized to solicit gifts on behalf of O∆K. As the company collects payment for the directory and gifts, the gifts and names of donors are sent to O∆K on a monthly basis, and your gift will be acknowledged in a timely fashion by the staff at the national headquarters. These unrestricted gifts support the primary needs of the organization including funding support for circles, career resources, scholarships, leadership development programs, and member communications.
9. Is there an online directory available as a part of this project?
O∆K members may purchase a digital version of the directory, but an online directory is not available at this time.
10. How much does the directory and associated products cost?
There are several options for purchasing the directory in print and digital forms, some including additional O∆K items. A price listing is below.
- Directory (print) – $119.98 plus $19.85 for shipping and handling
- Directory (digital) – $119.98
- Directory (print and digital) – $179.95 (plus $19.95 in shipping and handling)
- Directory (digital for a single circle) – $59.98
- Loyalty Package which includes print directory, digital directory, travel bag, t-shirt, sweatshirt and cap – $339.98 (plus $39.95 in shipping and handling)
- Blue and Black Package which includes print directory, digital directory, t-shirt, sweatshirt, and cap – $239.98 (plus $29.95 in shipping and handling)