We Lead to Serve
When you graduate from college, your relationship with Omicron Delta Kappa doesn’t need to end. There are many opportunities to continue your involved with our Society.
If you are completing your undergraduate degree and are moving to a new institution for graduate or professional school where there is a circle of O∆K located, you may affiliate with that circle. Contact information for all circles may be found by searching on the O∆K website. You do not need to transfer your membership; you just need to decide to participate in circle activities.
Omicron Delta Kappa relies upon faculty and staff volunteers to also be engaged in the lives of our circles. In case a new job brings you to a campus where O∆K is located, consider getting involved with the circle by reaching out to the officers listed on the O∆K website. Each circle is required to have four faculty or staff members included in its voting membership. Given the unique intergenerational nature of Omicron Delta Kappa, your involvement will be welcome!
If you are not directly affiliated with a campus, there are other ways in which you may assist local circles. Click here to learn more.
Supporting O∆K at the National Level
All members, including those that have left the collegiate environment, have other opportunities to serve O∆K. For shorter-term engagements, you may:
- review applications for O∆K Foundation Scholarships;
- help with onsite arrangements at the annual national leadership conference;
- be a champion for the National Day of Giving;
- write for The Circle, O∆K blog, or the online leadership hub; or
- capture images for O∆K communications as a photographer;
If you are interested in longer-term involvement opportunities with Omicron Delta Kappa, you may also:
- express your interest in serving as a member of the National Advisory Council, Society Board of Directors, or Foundation Board of Trustees;
- secure contributions from members of your circle as an annual fund agent; or
- apply to serve on a national committee.
Click here to learn more about these national-level volunteer opportunities.
Keep in touch
Make sure we know when you move, switch jobs or your name changes. Updating your contact information ensures that you’ll never lose touch with OΔK.
Give to OΔK
The dollars we raise allow us to enhance our leadership development programs and serve the communities in which we have active circles. We continue to grow our scholarship program, which rewards exceptional OΔK members with financial support for graduate and professional study.
Make a gift to the Omicron Delta Kappa Foundation today.