About the National Leadership Conference
The OΔK National Leadership Conference (NLC) offers collegiate members, as well as lifetime members at any stage in their career, an opportunity to gather and share in a leadership development experience. Now an annual event, the NLC brings together experienced members of the Society with those early in their journey. The NLC was completely online in 2021, but we plan to return to an in-person model in 2022, gathering in-person but also taking advantage of technology to share the event with members around the world.
- The tentative date for the 2022 conference is June 2-5, 2022.
- The tentative date for the 2023 conference is June 1-4 or 8-11, 2023.
2022 National Leadership Conference
The 2022 NLC is currently being planned as an in-person conference with online and broadcast components.
Please read these before you apply:
- National Leadership Conference Overview
- National Leadership Conference Planning Team (CPT) team descriptions
- National Leadership Conference Chair position description
- National Leadership Conference Chair (CPT Leader). Applications for the 2022 and 2023 NLC Chair will open on June 3 and be due on June 15.
- 2022 National Leadership Conference Volunteer (including team leaders). Applications for team leaders and volunteers will open on June 3 and are open until filled.
The 2021 National Leadership Conference was entirely online. The Conference Planning Team created an interactive, yet virtual, experience for all members of OΔK. Sessions targeted at lifetime members were complemented by keynote speakers and special sessions for collegiate members and circle officers. This conference was truly for all members of the Society. To view the videos of the keynote speakers, visit our YouTube channel.
April 8-10, 2021
Conference Chair: Alexis Martinez
The 50th Biennial National Convention and Leadership Conference was held on the campus of Belmont University in Nashville, Tenn. May 31 – June 3, 2018. We had 122 student leaders, 47 advisors, and more than 50 board members, volunteers, and staff in attendance. We have links to keynote speakers on O∆K Leadership Matters.
The 2016 Biennial Convention and Leadership Conference was held at Grand Valley State University in Allendale, Mich., June 16-19, 2016. For a glimpse of that convention, check out the video below. We also have links to keynote speakers on O∆K Leadership Matters.